MADLAB will be participating in Making the Future, a panel talk and reception hosted by California College of the Arts.
Making the Future examines how the rise of digital design, fabrication, and ubiquitous computing has given way to new modalities in crafted objects, environments, and interfaces. Please join us and the three other distinguished panelist for an electrifying discussion on the future of making.
- Carl Bass – president and CEO of Autodesk
- Liam Casey – founder and CEO of PCH International
- Madeline Gannon – researcher, designer, and head of MADLAB.CC
- Heather Roberge – principal designer and founder of Murmur: Architecture and Environments
- Jason Kelly Johnson – founding partner of Future Cities Lab
- Wendy Ju – executive director of Interaction Design Research at Stanford Univeristy's Center for Design Research
See also: https://www.cca.edu/calendar/2015/making-future-bass-casey-gannon-roberge